Thursday, August 29, 2013

The One about the Blanket Folding

We make the boys fold the blankets on their beds in the morning as one of their "jobs." They don't sleep under comforters, but occasionally use sheets and have a whole slew of little rags and small blankets they cuddle with. So this morning I walked in to check that he had done his job and found this on Caleb's bed...


The hilarious thing was this evening I said to Brant "You have to look and see what Caleb did this morning - check out my camera." To which he replied "Oh, you saw the picture I took?" I was really confused until I clicked back through the pictures and we realized Brant took almost the exact same picture YESTERDAY morning:


We have a budding artist on our hands. Either that or a wise crack. :) But aren't you glad that both of us are aware enough to document his creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment