Friday, October 28, 2011

Someday I might laugh...

We're in full on party prep mode here. (Tomorrow's the big day - pray it doesn't rain!) So after plastering all week, it was finally the day to paint the pinata! Brant spray painted the body black this morning and then we were going to hand paint in the Batman logo.

So this afternoon Brant was painting when I walked in...

"Hey, Em, how old is this black paint?"

"Couple years old, probably, why?"

"It's going on really goopy and thick. And it doesn't seem to be drying very well."

I had tested the paint this morning, so wasn't sure what was up. So at this point I walk out on the porch....

He was using the black food dye to paint the pinata.

The food dye that I had borrowed from my friend, promising to use only the *smallest* bit. The food dye that came from America and was expensive. The food dye that now had dirty paint brushes shoved in it.

The food dye that we will be replacing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment