Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First day of school

My little guys started school today at "real" school. They were SO excited... seriously, last night was like Christmas Eve around here. Caleb ran right into his class this morning and gave his teacher a hug and waved good bye to me (SO thankful for the week of orientation that they had that got him comfortable with his class!) Elijah told me I didn't need to walk him to his class - he could go all by himself. (I did anyways.)


And this afternoon when Elijah got home and I asked if he made any friends, this was the conversation.
E: "James is my friend."
Me: "James, the boy who sits next to you?"
E: "Well, he doesn't sit next to me anymore. Mrs. Woolwine said it was best if we had different seats."
Me: "Were you two talking too much?"
E: "He doesn't talk too much but he listens a lot." :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment